Century chat masala is a blend of spices that tweaks the flavor of sandwiches, juice, salads, French fries, and many other dishes. Sprinkle few pinches of Century chat masala to give the cuisine a savory taste.
Chat masala is mostly used in the preparation of chat, however, it can be used while making vegetables and curries as well. Using chat masala while making onion rings, potatoes and pakodas give a tangy taste.
7 uses of Century Chat masala
Chat masala adds flavor to any cuisines. You can also use Century chat masala in vegetables, fruits, and snacks to enhance the flavor. Here are seven easy ways to use Century Chat masala to make flavorful dishes.
Aloo chat is the easiest and tastiest snack to prepare whenever you are craving. It is the mouth-watering snacks that everyone enjoys eating. Prepare aloo chat just before serving. Otherwise, vegetables will get soggy.
To prepare aloo chat, you will need potatoes, Century chat masala, lemon, tomatoes, onions, and coriander.
- Boil the potatoes. When the potatoes are perfectly boiled, peel them and cut them into a medium-size cube.
- Wash onions and tomatoes, then finely chop them to combine with potato cubes.
- Squeeze half lemon and sprinkle few pinches of chat masala.
- Then finely chopped coriander leaves and give it a good mix.
Your aloo chat is ready to be served. You can enjoy aloo chat with a soft drink, juice, or crispy chips.
Fruit salad is a diet-friendly snack. If you are diet conscious and looking for savory snacks to add to your diet, that fruit salad is where you search shall stop. This is a perfect snack to satisfy your carving, fill your tummy, and give nutrients to your body.
To prepare a fruit salad, you will need the fruit of your choice and Century chat masala. Apple, grapes, papaya, and banana can be a perfect combination for fruit salad.
- Cut fruits including grapes into small pieces.
- Sprinkle few pinches of chat masala, then mix fruit salad well.
You can enjoy fruit salad anytime in the day. However, don’t peel apples while making fruit salad to get maximum benefits.
Aloo pakoda is an easy homemade snack that is moist from the inside and crunchy from the outside. It is made from basic ingredients that are available in every household.
To prepare aloo pakoda, you will need besan, rice flour, carom seeds, chili powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, coriander leaves, oil, baking soda, medium boiled potatoes, and water.
- Slice the medium boiled potatoes.
- Combine besan, rice flour, carom seeds, chili powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, coriander leaves, oil, baking soda, and water to make the smooth batter for aloo pakoda.
- Dip potato slices into batter, deep fry them until they turn into golden brown.
- Sprinkle chat masala before serving aloo pakoda.
Besides aloo pokoda, you can sprinkle chat masala over onion pakoda, paneer pakoda, cauliflower pakoda, and other kinds of pakoda.
Onion rings are a delicious appetizer enjoyed by every generation. Crispy onion rings can be complement with Century chat masala to amplify its taste.
To make onion rings, you will need flour, baking powder, salt, chili powder, milk, pepper, egg, breadcrumbs, and onions.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and chili powder, then coat each ring with the mixture.
- Combine milk, pepper, and eggs. Beat them until they are mixed properly. Dip the onion rings in this mixture
- Spread the breadcrumbs on the plate. Coat the onion ring with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry onion rings until they are golden brown.
- Sprinkle them with chat masala.
You can enjoy eating this irresistible snack.
Paneer tikka masala
Paneer tikka masala is perfect to serve for dinner. It can be enjoyed with biryani, plain rice, jeera rice, and roti. Using this recipe you will get restaurant style paneer tikka masala that your guest will never be tired of asking more. You may also use it in chicken tikka masala.
To make paneer tikka masala you will need besan, curds, chat masala, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, oil, salt, onion, cinnamon, cloves, capsicum, and paneer.
- Mix besan, curds, chat masala, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, salt, oil in the bowl.
- Add paneer, onion slices, and capsicum into the mixture. Toss gently to coat them evenly from all sides.
- Thread paneer, capsicum, and onion pieces on skewers and cook in tava using oil.
- Now you need to make gravy. Roast cinnamon, cloves, and ginger-garlic paste using oil in a non-stick pan.
- After a few minutes, add onion paste and salt then stir them for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add tomato pulp and stir them for another 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and paneer to the mixture. Let them cook for another 2 minutes.
You can pour a few spoons of curd when serving paneer tikka. Else, you can garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
Paneer Kathi roll
Kathi roll is a flavorsome tongue-tickling snack loaded with paneer and vegetables. With the amazing mixture of flavors, paneer kathi roll is great to serve to your guest or can be enjoyed as evening snacks. If your guest list has kids, they will surely enjoy paneer kathi roll.
To make paneer kati roll you will need yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, Century chat masala, salt, paneer, onion, and capsicum.
- Mix yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, Century chat masala, and salt in the bowl.
- Add paneer cubes and mix it well.
- Fry onion and capsicum in oil. Stir them with salt.
- Add marinated paneer.
- Roll the roti thin and cook it in tava.
- Put the mixture in the center of the roti.
- Roll it into a cylinder shape.
Using a similar method you can also prepare aloo kathi roll and chicken kathi roll.
Chat masala in pineapple drink leaves a tingling sensation on your tongue. You can also garnish this drink with sliced pineapple to refresh you.
- Chop the pineapple into small pieces and blend with water and sugar to make smooth juice.
- Strain the juice with a soup strainer.
- Pour the juice into a glass.
- Add sliced pineapple and sprinkle chat masala for taste.
Serve pineapple juice immediately after preparation as it can lose its color and flavor after a while.