Chicken dishes are everyone’s favorite. Most chicken dishes at home are made gravy or fry. If you are a chicken lover and looking for some delicious chicken recipes to prepare at home, then for sure, you are on the right page.
Below are the delicious chicken recipes which are worth trying at home. These chicken recipes are easy to prepare when the instructions are following properly. Though some chicken recipes may be complicated to prepare than others, however following the instruction will help you while cooking.
1. Butter chicken recipe
Butter chicken requires a lot of ingredients and time. You can prepare butter chicken with the spices in your kitchen cabinet.
- Chilli powder
- Ginger garlic paste
- Lemon juice
- Garam masala
- 2 Butter cubes
- 3 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp mace
- 7 Cardamom
- 4 Tomatoes
- To marinate you will need 400 gm of chicken.
- In a bowl of chicken, add 2 tsp chili powder, 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- Then add a half cup of curd, half tsp garam masala, 1tsp methi, 2 tsp mustard oil, and salt as per taste. And let it rest for an hour.
- Roast the marinated chicken for 30 minutes evenly on all sides.
- Now, to prepare gravy, you need to heat 2 tsp of oil with butter.
- Add clove, cinnamon stick, mace, and cardamom. After a few minutes, add chopped tomatoes, garlic, and ginger.
- In another pan heat 2 tbsp of butter. After a minute or two minutes, add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Add one cup of tomato puree, red chili powder, methi, and honey. Stir the mixture well.
- Add roasted chicken and let it simmer.
- Then add green chili, cardamom powder, and cream. Mix it well.
- Serve chicken butter with one tablespoon of cream.
2. Roasted chicken masala recipe
This chicken recipe is popular in a restaurant but is rarely made at home because it requires professional skills. Following this recipe, you can easily prepare juicy roasted chicken.
- Coriander seeds
- Green cardamom
- Sticks cinnamon
- Bay leaf
- Black cardamom
- Cumin seeds
- Turmeric powders
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 tsp red chili paste
- 1/2 cup of curd
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- 1/2 chaat masala
- 1 tsp peppercorn
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- To prepare masala for roasted chicken, you will need 1 tsp coriander seeds, 5 green cardamoms, 1 cinnamon stick. 1 bay leaf, 3 black cardamoms, 3 cloves, 1 tsp cumin seeds, and 1/2 turmeric powder.
- Dry roast all these spices in a non-stick pan for 3 to 4 minutes
- Then blend them in the blender.
- Now you need to marinate chicken. In a bowl of chicken add salt, red chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, mustard oil, curd, peppercorn, chat masala, and lemon juice as mentioned above.
- Mix well and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken in the microwave for 20 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Serve grilled chicken with sliced lemon and onion rings.
3. Baked chicken recipe
Baked chicken goes with roti, naan, plain rice, or jeera rice. This chicken recipe is flavorful and perfect to serve a guest. It takes 2 hrs to prepare baked chicken.
- 1/2 kg chicken keema
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 green chilies
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tbsp seekh kabab masala
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius
- Whisk the egg, then add red chili powder, salt, and pepper powder.
- Mix it with chicken keema and allow it to rest for 15 minutes
- Then add onion, ginger, garlic to the keema.
- Add oil and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add seekh kabab masala and give it a good mix.
- Allow it to rest for 1.5 hours
- Clean your hands to make balls out of chicken keema
- Make chicken keema balls.
- Take a baking dish and brush it with oil
- Place chicken balls for 10 minutes
- Serve them with lemons and green chilies
4. Spicy chicken recipe
This chicken recipe can surely wow spicy food lovers. Spicy chicken recipe is easy to prepare.
- 4 pieces of chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 500 ml soda
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 cumin powder
- 1 cups of oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbps flour
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 6-7 curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- To marinate finely chopped chicken breasts, you will need to add ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and oil as mentioned above.
- Mix the spices well and let it rest for 30 minutes
- While chicken is being marinated, you can prepare batter.
- To prepare batter, in a bowl, add egg, flour, and cornflour.
- Mix well, then add soda. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, dip marinated chicken into the batter one by one.
- Deep fry the chicken evenly on both sides.
- You can serve them with lemon and onion slices.
5. Chicken Masala recipe
Chicken masala is authentic cuisine that has an aromatic smell and unique taste. You can easily prepare chicken masala at home with the spices in your kitchen cabinet. However, you may have to buy curd and cream if you don’t stock these.
- 500 gms of chicken
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Lemon juice
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Chili powder
- Chopped onion
- Green chili
- Put the chicken in the bowl to marinate.
- Add 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 3 tsp curd, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 medium-size onion finely chopped, and salt as per taste.
- Mix well. Let the chicken marinate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the gravy.
- Heat 3 tsp of butter with chili powder in a pan.
- Add 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander, and 1 tsp ginger.
- Pour half cup water after 2 minutes.
- Add green chili, tomatoes, sugar, and salt as per taste.
- In another pan meal butter and cook marinated chicken for 15 minutes.
- Add gravy and allow it to cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve it with cream.