Staying fit is easy when you have recipes for your diet snack. You can get many diet snack recipes on the internet. Some may be delicious but not that effective, and some may be extremely impactful but not tasty.
Here are some diet snack recipes that are nutritious, healthy, effective, and tasty. These diet snack recipes are easy to prepare and extremely beneficial if you are on a diet. Though diet snack recipes discussed below are effective, you will also need early morning exercise for fast results.
Yogurt Fruit Dip
Yogurt fruit dip recipe comes together in 5 minutes and is a healthy snack. This is an excellent snack to satisfy your craving and a great way to keep you healthy. This recipe got no refined sugar and is naturally sweet.
- 1 cup of organic yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Fruit you like
Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients together. Taste and add honey if necessary. You can chop fruit before you add to the bowl or dip fruits before eating.
Hummus and Veggie Roll
Hummus and veggies roll are delicious and nutritious snacks that are perfect to keep you fit and healthy. Preparing this recipe does take time. However, it keeps you full until your next meal. This hummus and veggie roll recipe is a plant-based recipe and free of sugar, which is an ideal snack to add to your diet.
- 4 large carrots
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 3 green onions
- 8 8-inches whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup hummus
- Grate the carrot using a grater. You also need to chop the cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces. After that, thinly slice the green onions.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on the tortilla, and then add another layer of vegetable. Don’t overfill the tortilla with vegetables.
- Start rolling the tortilla from the bottom.
- Cut the roll and spear with toothpicks.
Peanut butter froze yogurt bites
Peanut butter froze yogurt bites are a healthy treat that can be enjoyed when you are on a diet. This treat keeps you full and can easily fit into your diet plan. Though adding this recipe to the weekly diet may not contribute much, but you can add it at least once to your diet plan for the change in taste.
- 3/4 cup of organic yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Load the mixture in a pastry bag, then pipe a small circle of the mixture on the parchment paper. Instead of a pastry bag, you can also use a spoon to put the mixture on parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour, and then peel off the yogurt bites.
Chickpea Salad Sandwich
Chickpea salad sandwich is portable snacks that can be carried to your workplace. This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare. You can add a chickpea salad sandwich once or twice to your weekly diet.
- 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 celery
- 3 green onions
- 2 tablespoons cashew cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 4 slices bread
- Thinly slice celery and green onions.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- In a bowl, add chopped celery, green onion, and other ingredients.
- Add salt according to your taste. Mix them well.
- Spread the bread with hummus and then add the mixture.
- Top the sandwich with lettuce and green spread.
Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie
A chocolate blueberry smoothie is a healthy chocolate banana smoothie made with blueberries. This smoothie is perfect that can curb your sweets craving. This recipe works best if you want to lose weight or want to maintain your weight.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Slice banana into small pieces. Blend all the ingredients until they mix. Pour the smoothies into the glass.
Green Pea Dip
Green pea dip is a healthy diet that can easily fit into your weekly plan. You will just need 3 main ingredients to make green pea dip, and it can be store in the refrigerator for 3 days. You can even add this to your weekly diet plan and to the list of party dip recipes.
- 1 pound frozen peas
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large bunch of cilantro
- Tortilla chips, pita chips, or homemade crackers
- 1 cup mild salsa verde
Thaw frozen pea. Load all ingredients in the food processor and process to combine. Processes until it gets smooth. Taste and adjust flavor if necessary. You can also add cilantro and salsa if you like. You may dip tortilla chips, pita chips, or homemade crackers to your liking.
Mango salsa is an ideal diet snack and an easy recipe if you want tangy flavor in your diet plan. You can serve this with veggie tacos or with tortilla chips.
- 2 ripe mango
- 1/4 large red onion
- 2 large handfuls cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 1 lime
- Chop the mangoes into small cubes, mince the onion and chop the cilantro.
- Remove the seeds and ribs from jalapeno pepper, and then dice the pepper.
- Juice the lime.
- Take a bowl, then mix mango, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt.
- For best taste, allow it to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes so that all the flavors get a mix together.
Stuffed dates are an easy snack recipe that can perfectly fit in your diet plan. This diet snack satisfies your hunger. To add extra flavor to stuffed dates, you can top with a very tiny drizzle of honey. Honey elevates the flavor and enhances everything.
- 24 dates
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons pistachios
- Salt and powder black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Use a knife to slip dates.
- Fill them with goat cheese
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios
- Top with black pepper, salt, paprika, and honey.