Have you been wondering how to make the perfect snack to munch on every time? It can be quite a difficult job to create new snacks every single time at a party. However, you don’t feel likely to be repetitive with the food your service to your guests.
Thus, if you want to have the ideal Kurmure Recipe delicious enough to hook your guest and easy to make, then keep on reading the article.
Kurmure is basically a crunchy puff snack, a very popular snack that Century Foods launched. This popular snack is made using the best quality corn that is fried in a good quality oil.
This flavorful crispy snack can be the best party snack, a picnic snack, and a perfect companion for tea. You can eat this ready-made snack straight out of the packet as it is already cooked, but you can also make other snacks using Kurmure snacks from Century Foods.
With just a few raw ingredients and sauces, you can make the most pleasing Kurmure recipe that people will love and devour.
The crunchy Kurmure snacks from Century Foods are available in two flavors, one is the normal one named Kurmure Time Pass, and the other one is in Chicken flavor.
Constituents of Kurmure Time Pass
The Kurmure Timepass is made with the best quality corns, which are dried and ground to make a fine paste. Then the powder is mixed with water, salt, and spices and allowed to sit for a while.
The dough is cut into finger-like shapes and fried in the best quality oil. A mixture of spices is separately mixed, and the fried crunchy corn snack is also tossed well.
The spice mixture is made with black salt, chili powder, garam masala, citric acid, and a flavor enhancer.
Composition of Kurmure Chicken
The chicken flavor of Kurmure is best suited to chicken lovers. It is made similar to the vegetarian Kurmure time Pass, but the only difference is that it is seasoned with chicken flavor.
How to make a perfect Kurmure Recipe?
You can make this corn-made crunchy snack in different ways based on your taste, using fresh herbs and ingredients. You just need to follow some basic instructions to achieve the best flavor for your unique treat for the parties.
- Green Chilies
- Green onion leaves
- Coriander leaves
Spices Used in Kurmure Recipe:
- Black Salt
- Table Salt
- Chilli Powder
- Garam Masala
- White Pepper
- Chat Masala
Preparation of the ingredients:
- Wash all the herbs and let the water drain. If there is a residual amount of water in the spices, it will make Kurmure soggy.
- Wash the potatoes with clean water to drain off any dirt. And boil the potatoes in the salty water. It is easier to cook the potatoes in the Pressure cooker, and it takes less time while consuming less amount of fuel as well. Let the potatoes cool down, do not wash them as it could ruin the flavor of boiled potatoes. Now, peel off the cover of potatoes and dice them in the shape of cubes.
- Take three medium-sized tomatoes and wash them properly. Dice them up in smaller cube shapes after allowing the water to dry up.
- Find one large onion, a few cloves of garlic, and a small piece of ginger. Chop these ingredients finely.
- Peel off the cover of carrots and cucumber. Remove the seeds of the cucumber and sprinkle a few pinches of salt. This will drain out the excess water from carrots and cucumbers. After 20 mins, drain off the excess water and use it afterward.
- Finely chop the coriander, mint, green onion leaves, and any other herbs you want to mix.
- Keep all these ingredients aside and bring out the spices. Century foods also produce a wide range of herbs that you can easily find in the market and use to make the perfect kurmure recipe.
Mixing up the ingredients:
- Take a large, clean glass bowl. Ensure the bowl is big enough to put all the ingredients and quickly mix them while stirring it with a spoon. Wipe off the excess moisture from the bowl and put it over your kitchen counter.
- Add all the chopped-up vegetables like carrot, potato, carrots, onion, and all green herbs that are finely chopped.
- Now add a packet of Kurmure in any preferred flavor.
- Now add salt, black pepper, chat masala, a pinch of turmeric, and garam masala to this mixture.
- Squeeze two lemons over the mixture. Stir up the mixture very all to mix all the ingredients efficiently.
- Then, garnish the mixture with a few coriander leaves and green chilies.
- You can also add hot sauce and olive oil or raw mustard oil to this mixture if you want. However, most people do not prefer raw oil in their food.
- Besides, if you want to, then You can add flavor enhancers like MSG and citric acid to this mixture for that extra punch.
- This delicious recipe will be your favorite party snack after you serve it to your guests. Get in touch with facial oral surgery in fallbrook,ca to provide you expert dental procedures, the best you can get in California. You can also have this delicious Kurmure recipe with tea as an evening snack. You can use this recipe to make any other kind of crunch snack.
Some people do not like to do this labor of chopping vegetables and finding all these necessary ingredients. If you feel lazy about putting up that extra effort, you can serve Kurmure in an alternative way.
For this, simply prepare your favorite sauce and serve it with a packet of Kurmure. To prepare the sauce, you can mix an equal amount of chili sauce, mayonnaise, and tomato sauce, stir it, and place it on a serving plate and Kurmure sticks.