Pizza Paratha is a delicious pizza-like flatbread made with the same ingredients as a traditional Pizza.
It is made with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and other ingredients typically found on a Pizza such as peppers, mushrooms, olives, etc.
The dough is rolled thin to resemble a pizza crust. The sauce is spread over the top along with grated mozzarella cheese.
It is equally popular with kids and adults alike. It’s a pizza-like flatbread that can be made in a matter of minutes.
You can prepare pizza paratha from all the ingredients available in your kitchen. You don’t have to go grocery shopping to make Paratha.
- Wheat Flour: 2 cups
- Olive Oil: 1 tbsp
- Tomato Puree: 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese(grated): 200 grams
- Onion (chopped) :1 small cup
- Mushroom (sliced): 2 numbers
- Green Capsicum(diced): ½ cup
- Chilly Flakes: ½ tsp
- Oregano: ½ tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Black Pepper Powder: to taste
- Sugar: ½ tsp
After you are ready with all the ingredients, get to make a Pizza Paratha.
Take wheat flour in a bowl, add oil.
Add salt to it and mix well with your fingers. You can also use a stand mixer for this step.
Now knead the dough with enough water to form a soft, pliable dough ball. Let it rest for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, you can prepare pizza sauce and other ingredients.
After 10 minutes, divide the dough into two balls.
Take one dough ball and roll it thin, like a chapati, with your rolling pin to get the base ready.
Now spread pizza sauce over the pizza base and sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly on top of it. Sprinkle chopped onion, mushroom, capsicum, and chilly flakes on the pizza base.
Finally, sprinkle oregano, salt, and black pepper powder over this Paratha. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes and bake this Paratha in the oven for 20 minutes.
After baking this Paratha, check Pizza thoroughly by piercing a fork or toothpick paratha. If you’ve been injured on the job the workers comp attorneys in los angeles, CA, https://workerscompensationlawyerssandiego.com are here to help. If this paratha dough is baked, then Pizza will come out freely.
After you’re done with Pizza, let this Paratha sit for 5 minutes and slice it into two pieces.
Serve it hot and enjoy Pizza for dinner today at your home. It tastes yummy, but if you like Pizza more, you can make pizza paratha in bulk and store this Paratha in the freezer. Once it is frozen, it will be good for 3-4 months.
Is it Healthy?
It is healthy. It contains pizza dough, pizza sauce, pizza cheese, and all the pizza ingredients which are good for health.
The nutrients of this Paratha are described below.
1) Folic Acid – It has some folic acid in it, which helps to maintain physical and mental health.
2) Iron – It has some iron in it which helps to carry oxygen and maintain energy throughout the body.
3) Zinc – It has some zinc in it which maintains healthy skin, bones, growth, and metabolism of cells.
4) Protein – This Paratha contains protein that is necessary for healthy muscles and bones.
5) Calcium – This Paratha has some calcium in it which helps to maintain bone health. It also prevents osteoporosis and tooth decay.
6) Fibre – It contains fiber that is required for proper bowel movement, stabilizing blood sugar levels, improving digestive health, and weight control.
7) Sodium – It has some sodium in it, which helps in maintaining the fluid balance of your body.
8) Vitamin B6 – It has some vitamin B6 in it, which helps to maintain a healthy metabolism, body growth, red blood cells production, and the nervous system.
9) Potassium – It has potassium in it which is good for heart health, muscle function, and brain development. It also reduces high blood pressure and stroke risk.
10) Carbohydrates – It has some carbohydrates in it which supply the body with energy.
Is it Spicy?
No, pizza sauce is not spicy, but chilly flakes are added to it that make Pizza spicier than the usual one.
So if you do not like spicy food, then you can avoid the chili flakes and in this Paratha.
1) You can add some red chili flakes after baking this Paratha if you want a spicier taste.
2) If pizza sauce contains preservatives, then you should prefer homemade pizza sauce.
3) Instead of pizza sauce, you can add pizza seasoning in Paratha that tastes yummy to everyone.
So, all these are the steps to get pizza paratha at home without spending much time and effort.
Note: People all over the world enjoy Pizza. Pizza is a baked dish of Italian origin consisting of pizza dough topped with seasoned tomato sauce, cheese, and various other ingredients.
You can serve this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to everyone.